W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

FOOLS in love

3pm Chat with a friend.

Things you can do for Love.

She said:

I’m doing the laundries every weekend while the guy is resting home in Bulacan.

Some weekend I spent late at night waiting for him to go home from Gimik.

There are months I don’t eat lunch in office just to save money to help him pay the bills and his credit cards.

I’m organizing and cleaning things every night because he doesn’t want to see our room messy.
I’m ironing his clothes every morning before we go to office.

He loves to travel with his friends but in two years that we’re together he never let me join any of those out of town trips. He said that it’s his barkada’s bonding time.

I never get to see my friends and even communicate with them for two years.

I borrowed money from my friends to help him pay his debt to a friend.

I never receive gifts from him.

We argue a lot about my faults and shortcomings.

I plead him to stay when he opens the topic of breaking up with me.

I only have myself when I have a problem.

I broke up with him and I started my life from the beginning.

I said: So how are you now?

She Said: I’m committed and happy. J

I said: Good for you.

No more further question we can I always pick the right decision though sometimes one can experienced to get sunk, madly badly in love and get hurt before he/she realize. When can we learn to stop? Too much love can kill us. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment