W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Monday, November 15, 2010

PAWS on the floor

 
 

 
 

Wandering around the planet earth and wahlahhh!!! My feet took me to PAWS (Philippine Animal Welfare Society) where they’re taking care of abandoned cats and dogs.
Note that all the people inside this group are all volunteers and they don’t receive salary or incentives of taking care of the homeless pets. Tour inside the society, we spotted the official veterinarian of the cats and kittens.
Sadly some of the cats are sick so they have to be separated from the others. Hatching!!!! I smell cats!  Ngeyowwww!!!!!
They don’t have snakes, lizards and dragons but the cats and dogs here are ready for adoption.
Have a heart for these feline and K9. They does well at home if you treated them nicely. We heard they rescued a 3 legged bloody cat from the street.
I’ll be back PAWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment