W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

OKA TOKAT

Late for Halloween:
In Gumaca, Quezon Brgy, Rosario June 1990, a group of kids were playing hide and seek in Maharlika Highway eight in the evening. Nanay would always tell me to never ever cross the road without anyone assisting me since I’m only six that time. Our house is near the railroad and only a few steps near the Highway. My playmate named kuninay crossed the highway to show us how brave she was and then she was hit by a car and died within just a few minutes. That was the first time I witnessed an accident, Thank God I’ve never seen another one and hopefully never again in my life.
We attended the wake and the first thing I’ve noticed.... the coffin. Then I saw her face “ mukha syang manikang namamaga sa loob ng kabaong."  :)


Bright city Lights
 

No comments:

Post a Comment