W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time Capsule

November 28, 2010



2am






I had a blast at this point. I went to Spicy Finger Greenbelt 3 with my band m8s. And we saw this band with the spicy performance. A lot of songs in our list are really included in their line up. And they have three great vocalists. One guy and two chicks are really enough.


And I have to give the credit also to their keyboardist. He can rapped every bit of songs. Specially the “Shot shot shot shot shot shot shot shot shot shot shot everybody ”.


So that’s it just sharing, call me music fool but I’m really into it. I’ll sleep now for tomorrow’s adventure with my siblings. Thanks God for this day.


By the way, Rach bought a new pair of heels.


Ninang is appreciating the photography.


Pach finally learned to ride a bike.


Erol got his salary increase.


Marvin (college friend) will get married in early 2010 and I’m one of the wedding singers.
Time Flies... fly fly fly


Zzzzzzzz....






No comments:

Post a Comment