W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top Plates


I will list the things that I really love to eat. Eh di rin ako sure if food sila in the first place.
Fishballs and Squidballs. Yummy street foods, I stopped eating them the day my cousin got the amoeba from fishballs she ate at the street. I have nothing against street food... love them also, if you’re fond of eating them just make sure you don’t bring some extra friendly microscopic bacteria in your home or inside your tummy. Okay!
Crepes. Raise your hand if you’re a big fan. Because I am! Present!! First time I tried it the day I begun to love it. One Hawaiian crepes please! The exemptions I don’t like fruit mix stuffed crepes. Especially the mangoes, It’s healthy but not my choice.
Contis Mango Bravo. Hail to Tin for introducing me to CMB and I fall in love with same cake over and over again. Literally the icing melts in your mouth and you will love the frozen sliced mangoes. At least once a month I get to see Contis and meet CMB for a while.
Sizzling Pepper’s Kani Salad. So the meat plate foods are fine. But one thing that keeps me from coming back is the Kani Salad. Uu na Pipino lang yun. It gives me a pleasant feeling while eating the crunchy Kani with dressing. So far this is the only kani salad in my list. I can accept any suggestion from someone and try the other kani salad to other restau.
Tomato’s Tomato Chunk Pasta. Big fan of tomato and Tomato restaurant hahaha. Tomato is good for guys. FYI especially for guys, why? I don’t have to give the answer google it. So again I love fresh tomato in pasta. That’s all.
Buddy’s Pansit Habhab. By the way pancit habhab is also called Pansit Lucban. Syempre it’s their signature finest pansit from Lucban,Quezon. It’s hard to describe the taste you have to see it for yourself. And don’t forget to ask for suka. Pansit Lucban alone is boring and lifeless. Not being  bias but it’s one of the best pancit in the entire Country.

No comments:

Post a Comment