W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 backlogs

Welcome 2011
13 months to go and EE will die according to Nostradamus prediction. Hope I’m ready if that is gonna happen. So it’s a year-end countdown, I’ll just do this right now in my own page.
2010 is blurry year where everyone wants the spotlight and everything falls down.
Things that I learned:
I found out that you are close to a friend if you can say the magic phrases like “ ilibre mo nga ako” or “pahiram naman ng money short ako sa budget”. No man is an island. You can’t see yourself so you need someone who can describe your looks if you’re trying a new trend.
I found out that chilled crushed avocado with milk is my favourite.
I found out that guys with one superior skill are jerks who played weaklings in front of the ladies.
I learned to cook pasta in a special way.
I found out that I don’t go with the flow down to falls paradise like typical guys. Because I don’t watch NFL, I’m not interested in every Pacman’s fight, I don’t collect black shirts, I am stick with my passion, I stand with my music genre, I don’t stay damn quiet and serious just to be mysterious.
Sitting in rooftops and watching the sunset is superb idea to relax.
I found out that girls are really patient. And something patient leads to craziness. And remember that a patient needs to be nurse in hospital. Girls are serious in love but sometimes they don’t know when to stop when they need to.


No comments:

Post a Comment