W0nD3RwALL

W0nD3RwALL
Posted my drawings and so called arts.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mom noon at ngayon

Mom Well i call her inay, after college i took it to the next level to be not so baduy. Mother na ang tawag ko sa kanya... She's a little bit hard on me when i was in elementary. She don't want me to play outside from noon till 4pm in the afternoon. I totally understand her , since my lola was more strict than her based on her stories childhood sentiments. She's very patient,fully appreciates it when I moved her in manila. Kasi that when the time that i learned to be independent. For some reason you'll miss her cooks and laundry magic. Because i never been good in laundry, ironing of clothes pwede but laundry, No way especially the white shirts and undies. Siguro its one of her magic. To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment